Standing up for University–Rosedale
- Critic for Tenant Rights, Housing, and Urban Planning
- Jessica is the founding executive director of TTCriders, fighting to improve Toronto transit.
- She’s been a lecturer at Ryerson University, director of the California Food & Justice Coalition and an advocate for environmental justice.
- She’s received several leadership awards, including Toronto Community Foundation’s Vital People Award.
- Jessica lives in University–Rosedale with her partner and two children.